Tuesday 5 October 2010

Newspaper Front Cover

For this task we had to design a newspaper front cover. But to fill up this front cover I had to write an article of my own about the 'animal face' project we did a few weeks ago. It had to be around 200 words so it was a decent size article. Then I just added banners and other articles from different newspapers by using google images and add them to this front cover so it looked realistic. We done this project in Adobe InDesign.



We had to fiddle about with our layout
design and keep changing and adjusting it until we were happy with it. These our some advertisments i took from the daily mail newspaper abd used on my design to give a realistic look.
I have two articles on the front cover wich I had to keep changing around and adjusting text size so that  everything would all fit in together







In this screen print I have organised my layout and text. All I needed to do was add the banners and it was complete!









This was, my final design to the newspaper front cover. The text was all in columns and advertisments set out in an organised way.. But the only problem, is that the two stories looked as if they were one.

So I made the story headings bigger and seperated out the stories so it became a lot clearer!





Here is my new final newspaper design. As I said I moved the text around and made the titles a lot bigger so they stand out and grab people attention. Also the titles seperate the two stories up.

No comments:

Post a Comment